| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Odense in November is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with sleet, rain or snow periodically. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of fluid is deposited across on average 17 days.
- The blue above Odense is dismal with on average just 1:25 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 7:32 long and the longest day is 9:11 long with an average length of 8:18.
- There are approximately 6:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 17.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 82.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Odense November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Odense, Denmark
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Odense:
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 202.5 kms (125.8 miles) N
- Vestervig, Denmark - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) NW
- Randers, Denmark - 121.2 kms (75.3 miles) NNW
- Studsgård, Denmark - 123.6 kms (76.8 miles) NW
- Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) WNW
- Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) W
- Toftlund, Denmark - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) WSW
- Tønder, Denmark - 112.3 kms (69.8 miles) WSW
- Schleswig, Germany - 111.1 kms (69 miles) SSW
- Helgoland, Germany - 211.9 kms (131.6 miles) SW
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) S
- Hamburg, Germany - 196.7 kms (122.3 miles) S