| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Odense in July is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry with rain every now and then. Only 64mm (2.5in) of liquid tumbles across on average 14 days.
- The heavens above Odense are moderately sunny having an average of a respectable 8:15 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 16:06 long and the longest day is 17:23 long with an average length of 16:50.
- There are approximately 8:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Odense July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Odense, Denmark
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Odense:
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 202.5 kms (125.8 miles) N
- Vestervig, Denmark - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) NW
- Randers, Denmark - 121.2 kms (75.3 miles) NNW
- Studsgård, Denmark - 123.6 kms (76.8 miles) NW
- Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) WNW
- Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) W
- Toftlund, Denmark - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) WSW
- Tønder, Denmark - 112.3 kms (69.8 miles) WSW
- Schleswig, Germany - 111.1 kms (69 miles) SSW
- Helgoland, Germany - 211.9 kms (131.6 miles) SW
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) S
- Hamburg, Germany - 196.7 kms (122.3 miles) S