| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Odense in August is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in August is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with rain once in a while. Just 80mm (3.1in) of water falls during an average of 15 days.
- In August the blue above Odense is a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:13 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:54 long and the longest day is 16:02 long with an average length of 15:00.
- There are approximately 7:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Odense August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Odense, Denmark
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Odense:
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 202.5 kms (125.8 miles) N
- Vestervig, Denmark - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) NW
- Randers, Denmark - 121.2 kms (75.3 miles) NNW
- Studsgård, Denmark - 123.6 kms (76.8 miles) NW
- Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) WNW
- Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) W
- Toftlund, Denmark - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) WSW
- Tønder, Denmark - 112.3 kms (69.8 miles) WSW
- Schleswig, Germany - 111.1 kms (69 miles) SSW
- Helgoland, Germany - 211.9 kms (131.6 miles) SW
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) S
- Hamburg, Germany - 196.7 kms (122.3 miles) S