| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Odense in April is a little cool at 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in April is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with occasional rain, sleet or snow. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of fluid accrues across on average 13 days.
- In April the skies in Odense are fair with on balance a moderate 5:46 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 15:13 long with an average length of 14:08.
- There are approximately 8:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Odense April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Odense, Denmark
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Odense:
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 202.5 kms (125.8 miles) N
- Vestervig, Denmark - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) NW
- Randers, Denmark - 121.2 kms (75.3 miles) NNW
- Studsgård, Denmark - 123.6 kms (76.8 miles) NW
- Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) WNW
- Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) W
- Toftlund, Denmark - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) WSW
- Tønder, Denmark - 112.3 kms (69.8 miles) WSW
- Schleswig, Germany - 111.1 kms (69 miles) SSW
- Helgoland, Germany - 211.9 kms (131.6 miles) SW
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) S
- Hamburg, Germany - 196.7 kms (122.3 miles) S